Thursday, January 29, 2015

Leaving the snow, but not the sea

Snow view from Sankt Eriksbron Vasastan Stockholm Sweden  |  Leaving the snow, but not the sea on afeathery*nest  | http://afeatherynest.com

Not that I don't love all this lovely fluffy snow that's been gracefully cascading down over Stockholm recently (unlike the craziness happening over in New York/New England this week!), but we've flown away to have a mini, mid-winter adventure in another part of the world for a few days, as I'm finally collecting on that wonderful surprise trip R gifted me (well, us) for our 5-year wedding anniversary last month.

We'll be back next week, but until then, I'm sure to be posting a bit of what we're up to on Instagram. You'll see that we're still wandering around a seaside city, but there shouldn't be any snow...I don't think.

See you here next week!

P.S. Remember I once said Caf√© Pascal was my go-to coffee shop? Well after moving and changing schools, I had to find a new one. Luckily I came across Haga Bageri, which is just as cozy and charming. A few days ago I posted all about it on View Stockholm, in case you'd like to see a typical Swedish bakery and cafe's interior (and an example of how adorable this particular one is!).

Leave a note (comments)
Subscribe via e-mail
Follow along on Instagram and via Bloglovin', RSS or Feedly

One year ago: Week 5
Two years ago: Juice Press Cleanse & Pioneering in a chilly city & Sybaritic weekend

2 comments :

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a note!

XOXO,
J.